The renal pharmacists network has been in existence since 1996. Plans are under way to join with renal pharmacists from across Canada.
The Mission of the
Renal Pharmacists Network
Enhancing the quality of pharmacy and interdisciplinary patient care along the continuum of renal insufficiency
Vision & Goals
- To promote coordinated exchange of nephrology information among:
- Network Members
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Health Care Professionals
- Patients with Renal Disease
- Community Groups
- Professional Pharmacy groups (CSHP, etc.)
- Collect and disseminate clinical and educational materials to members, ie. through quarterly educational meetings.
- Encourage its members to provide optimal and seamless patient care and Pharmacoeconomic outcomes.
- To expand the Network into a Canada-wide network with participation of nephrology pharmacists nationally.
- Maintain, promote, and further develop the national web web site.