- This topic is empty.
February 1, 2022 at 07:25 #2718RPN Web AdminKeymaster
Dear RPN Members,
We are pleased to introduce a new platform for discussion here at Renal Pharmacists Network, called QID! For those of you who are not familiar with QID, it is a secure collaboration network for pharmacists. Our launch will take place on February 1st 2022.
To claim your profile for free in the Renal Pharmacists Network community in QID.io, please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://app.qid.io/RPN (this is your group’s personalised landing page)
- Enter your email and click register
- Verify your email (if you don’t receive an email from QID shortly after you click Register, check your junk mail)
- Complete your profile
What can you do on the RPN QID page?
- Share your experience, best practices, questions and solutions with peers and experts in a secure pharmacist-only network.
- Discuss key issues that matter to you, from clinical cases and practice operations to the latest healthcare news.
- Learn from expert-led events specific to your practice and medical interests. Leverage the collective knowledge of thousands of pharmacists to support your clinical needs.
QID is your secure and exclusive pharmacy professional-only network, with a dedicated space for renal pharmacists on the RPN page. Thousands of members from across North America use QID to access trusted communities, learning opportunities, pharmacy peers, as well as curated information related to your professional interests.
Please note that following the launch of the QID discussion platform, the discussion forum on the RPN website will be deactivated.
RPN Executive Committee
- The forum ‘Website’ is closed to new topics and replies.